Friday, July 25, 2014 23:15 | OTWOMD is best viewed using Firefox or Google Chrome in 1024x768 screen resolution

Urgent job hiring for former OFWs and OFW wannabes: food service-related work opportunities

Read More From: , ,

Posted by on Tuesday, April 15, 2008, 10:51
This item was posted in Cyberspace and has 58 Comments so far.

2415613763_366f4d721f_oA recruitment agency is looking for applicants for their current Job order abroad. If you have relatives, friends, neighbors who are willing to work abroad in food service related jobs, then this is your chance to help them. I do not post job hiring topics in my blog (because it is somewhat off tangent on my blog’s theme) but I am making this exemption because I know Donna since High School. If you are too exhausted and pissed-off with illegal recruiters, then I think this is your chance to have an honest to goodness employment agency. I am personally vouching for my friend’s agency and I can assure you that it is 100% safe and secure. Takot na lang ni Donna sa amin ni Robin haha. Details are written below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will directly forward your questions to my friend. OR MUCH BETTER, contact the LEAD Resources Management Corporation because they can answer your questions adequately.

LEAD RESOURCES MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (LEAD) is a duly registered and accredited recruitment agency in the Philippines primarily engaged in the supply of FILIPINO MANPOWER. The supplied manpower covers a wide range of categories to include the professional and non-professional levels, to which qualified male or female workers can be fielded.

LEAD utilizes a recruitment system adapted to specific environmental conditions of a given project site, and is tailored to the requirements of its prestigious and selected clientele. The system ensures that both efficiency and cost effectiveness are achieved in the selection of its contract workers. LEAD maintains a manpower pool and an impressive databank of qualified candidates who have undergone a series of rigid evaluation processes.

LEAD has a stable organization and is fully staffed to effectively carry out the company?s service objectives and business goals. The organization consists of an adequate number of professional management teams supported by highly qualified line and staff employees, all experienced in the entire process of manpower recruitment and deployment.

LEAD proposes to provide clients on a continuing basis, highly qualified Filipino technical and non-technical personnel including construction workers for deployment in the Middle East, Asian countries & Europe as well.

They are currently in need of 2,000 Fast food and Restaurant Staff to be deployed in Dubai, UAE; Bahrain; Kuwait and Saudi Arabia this second quarter. If you have relatives or friends interested to work
abroad as:
1. Service Crew
2. Waiter/Waitress
3. Receptionist
4. Restaurant Managers
5. Asst. Restaurant Managers
6. Restaurant Supervisors
7. Line Cooks
8. Delivery Crew

you will be assigned in TGI Friday’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), Krispy Kreme, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, among others.

You can apply directly at
LEAD Resources Management Corporation,
2655 A. Bautista St., Malate,
Manila Telephone Numbers: 307-1833/307-1834
POEA License-478-LB-032504-R

They are also in the following cities to conduct Screening and Final Interview with the Foreign Employer:

SCREENING dates:
April 8-10 – PESO Office Cebu City
April 9-11 – PESO Office Ilo-ilo City
April 12-13 – PESO Office Bacolod City
April 14-15 – PESO Office Angeles City, Pampanga
FINAL INTERVIEW DATES: (with employer)
April 13-14 – LEAD Manila Office
April 15-16 – Mayor Dennis Pineda’s Office Lubao,
Pampanga
April 17-18 – Century City, Angeles, Pampanga
April 19 – LEAD Manila Office
April 21-22 – Business Inn Hotel, Bacolod City
April 24-25 – Cebu Marriot Hotel, Cebu City

Hope this can help reach out the unemployed or deserving “kababayans”.

No fees to be collected. Beware of Illegal Recruiters

You May Have Missed Reading This...

Be the first to read! SUBSCRIBE to our email list

Read our Privacy Policy

58 Comments

1. 24 June, 2008, 10:00

GOOD DAY P0H NABASA KO PO UNG ARTICLE..INTERESTING PO KASI1TANONG KO LANG IF MY PLACEMENT FEE AND MAGKANO??THANX MORE POWER…

2. jo-an
    29 June, 2008, 20:28

:smile: :smile: gud pm.. ask ko lng po f nid nyo poe ba my xpercience sa waitress, crew, aplicant poe q…

3. Emalyn
    11 July, 2008, 9:39

:wink: Goodmorning! I just want to make an inquiry regarding LEAD Recruitment.. I just want to know if how much would I spend for placement fees and other fees.. What are the requirements needed in applying in this agency.. Hoping for immediate response.. Thanks & Goodbless!

4. 12 July, 2008, 21:24

Hello guys sorry for the delayed reply

@Cony – continue pa po ang hiring. Pakitawagan nyo po ang office nila and please ask for Ms. Donna tamayo-Maneclang and tell her you saw this add on bluepanjeet.net– she will entertain your inquiries– di ko kasi sigurado eh pero I will also ask her to read your comments so that she can reply

@Jo-an – yes Joan, you have to have an experience because it is what the employers are looking for. Pero di naman ata \kailangan matagal ang experience mo, entry level experience siguro pwede na. I’m sure LEAD will find a good spot for you

@Emalyn – hi emalyn, thanks for your interest. refer to my reply on cony above and ask them nalang about your concern. O kaya please wait for the reply of Ms. Donna, I will contact her so that she can answer your questions.

bluepanjeets last blog post..Inggit

5. Donna Marie Maneclang
    14 July, 2008, 21:03

For Cony – Hi there, Placement Fee will depend on the position and the company that you’ll be hired in. I apologize that we cannot discuss with an applicant money matters unless they are already assured of an employment. If you are really interested, you may visit us in our office at LEAD Resources Management Corporation, 2655 A. Bautista St. Malate, Manila. We have on-the-spot hiring now for Service Crews in Kuwait. Bring your passport if you already have so you can be lined-up for the Same-Day Final Interview. But rest assured that we extend financial assistance for those deserving applicants. Hope to see you soon!

For Jo-an – Regarding experiences, we don’t necessarily require work experiences, but it will be an advantage. What is really required is that an applicant can communicate well in English and has a warm and pleasing personality. Trainings are done on the job site so no need to worry about it really…

For Emalyn – Same thing about placement fee in my response to Cony, we cannot discuss this with you unless you are assured of an employment already. What I can assure you is that we are following the POEA Rules on Placement Fee and we never overcharge the workers. We even extend financial assistance to deserving OFWs. Requirements in application are: Resume, Employment Certificates (if any), School Credentials and passport. Other required documents can be submitted after passing the Final Interview.

To my friend Army: I really thank you for this opportunity. I am deeply pleased and pleasantly surprised with this blog that you have done. If you may allow me to update your blog readers on the latest requirements, below:
    On-the-spot Hiring for Service Crew and Cashiers in Kuwait (we need about 300 until July 20). Applicants with ready passports have the biggest chance!
    July 18-28 – Final Interview for Dubai, UAE (we need 1,000 Service Crews). We will be in Bacolod for Visayas applicants and in Cagayan De Oro City for Mindanao applicants
    We also need 200 Nurses for Kuwait and 2,000 Engineers for Kuwait and Saudi Arabia – Final Interview on first week of August
    For more job openings, you can contact us at 02 525-3798, 307-1833.
    Army, thanks a million! I hope our company can be of assistance to your blog readers or to their relatives. Hope to see you soon.

6. madzmor
    16 September, 2008, 16:29

hi! gud afternoon! i jas wanna know if your office are still hiring for service crew and other related food services?Im actually happy and got excited upon reading your posted job hiring…it seems so interested since im an ex-crew of jollibee and chowking zamboanga. I can be reached at this number..09269266460… tnxx amillion. GOD BLESS!

7. Vel
    30 October, 2008, 21:45

I’am interested in your posting about the job, I realy wanted to apply, I have a experience of being a service crew for more than a year, i am employed at one of the biggest company named JOLLIBEE. I hope that soon there will be a conduct here in Cagayan de oro City.

8. Mynard Ian Javier
    12 November, 2008, 20:32

Im interested on the job posting need in abroad. i just wanna asked if job posting are still on going..?I only had 6 months experience working in the same line of business, specifically Jollibee food Corp. And right now im employed at one of lending company here in the philippines as male office staff…Thank you.

9. 13 November, 2008, 7:51

Hello Madzmor, Vel and Mynard

let’s wait for Donna to answer your queries, she will surely receive all your queries or she may even email you privately. Your questions have been automatically sent to her.

Pax et Bonum

bluepanjeets last blog post..Patay Gutom!

10. Donna Marie Maneclang
    13 November, 2008, 11:13

Hello there, Madzmor: Thank you for your interest in our job openings! I have noted your number, please wait for our office staff to call you. Anyways, I hope that you can travel to Cagayan de Oro this coming November 24-26, 2008 because we will be conducting the Final Interview there with our foreign principal for all of our Mindanao applicants. You may also contact the PESO Cagayan de Oro City (Public Employment Service Office) for more details. We will be having the interview in Dynasty Hotel. Hope you could come, and you may also invite your friends to apply too! See you there!

11. luzvin apostol
    11 December, 2008, 0:07

hi gud mrng
    ask ko lang kung my opening pa sa LEAD?
    my brother graduated recently so no experience at all in a fast food industry.
    please keep me posted.

12. jhunskie
    15 December, 2008, 19:24

hi! i would like to ask if you’re hiring is still on going. I am an ex-abroad working in a restaurant as crew on 2001-2003 and working in a coffee shop and restaurant as store in charge on 2004-2008 both iv Saudi Arabia. please do send me an email if it is still open. thank you and more power.

13. mhyles
    5 January, 2009, 20:21

Gud eve po…
    Ask ko lng po f pwede pa po kea q jan xe mejo tanda na po ko… I am already 28 of age. I work as office staff here in philippines and I have plan to work abroad. Khit ano pong position sana. But when I was at the age of 21 I am work as service crew and cashier in dunkin donuts..
    I have already my passport and na-renew ko na po xia.
    Thanks..
    Hope you will not disregard this comments of mine.
    Thanks again & may God always bless you.

14. rhodalyn
    6 January, 2009, 23:01

good day.. please send me via email what are the requirements of the said job vacancy. do u have interview for PESO davao? and when it will be?/ thanks alot and more power…

15. Johanna
    13 January, 2009, 15:27

Good day Sir,Maam,

Im Johanna,want to apply any vacant positions,im here in Davao city..You dont have interviews here in Davao???Im very much interested to work with you and your company.I hope you will accept my request and reach me thru 09298903781 or my email…

more power to you…

Thanks,

Johanna :wink:

16. ann
    14 January, 2009, 0:51

hello, im also interested sa job offers po ninyo, pwede po bang mag apply online? if ever lang po, and ask ko po sana kung pwedeng malaman yung email add nyo para makapag private message po ako sainyo. ehehe thank you po ..

17. 14 January, 2009, 5:01

Please everyone you dont have to email me. Im not the recruitment agency. there is already a contact address and phone number above for you to start with. Must I also give you my own address and private phone number for you to understand?

Please call them and contact them. Its obvious you are not reading the entire post and just scanning the blog. And stop sending me your resumes via email. I’m not a darn HRD for crying out loud! LOL

18. 14 January, 2009, 7:20

hello miss ann di ako ang agency. Please contact the address and phone number above and PLEASE read first the whole entry before posting a comment

19. mhar
    14 January, 2009, 17:51

hello po..just want to ask kung continuous p po ang hiring nyo for receptionist or service crew. im 32 y/o with kids..my chance p po ba?
    im presently residing at cagayan de oro city.
    kindly reply po sana. ex abroad n din po ako.machine operator sa taiwan.
    u cn reach me thru (088)-856-9650 or 09068303979..tnx and more power

20. 14 January, 2009, 17:55

Hello Mhar, yes continues ang hiring nila. Yun ang alam ko… You can contact them for more details. Telephone numbers above

21. marc
    16 January, 2009, 17:23

:smile: HELLO po..
    jus want to ask if theres a mobile number that we can contact 4 our inquiry.im here at cagayan de oro.to know po if they will conduct here an interviews. thanks and more power..

22. marC
    16 January, 2009, 17:38

:smile: hi po..sir
    ask ko lang po sana email add mam donna?for purpose of my application lang po.kc im here at cgyan d oro and LEAD agency was in manila..also to b able 2 communicate if ever magconduct sila schedule ng interviews or exam po d2,sn nga po magkaroon d2 sa mindanao…
    thanks po..hope u’L reply..kung pwede lang po ung kay mam donna email if not,maintindihan ko po..

23. 26 January, 2009, 22:53

ako po ay isa sa nkabasa ng job offer po ninyo nais ko po sna mg apply sa inyong inaalok… ngunit pwede ko bang malaman yung ibang impormasyon….marmi salamat po paunlakan nyo po sana ako….tc…

24. grace
    1 February, 2009, 12:05

:razz: hi have a nice day,masaya po ako sa aking nabasa sana po ako ay matulongan ninyo.dati po akong ofw buhat ng dumating na ako dito sa atin wala na akong mahanap na work…hihintayin ko po ang inyong responce…pls. badly need na talaga.
    thanks and more power!!!

25. 1 February, 2009, 13:03

Hello Grace and everyone. I will try to email the contact person for all of you so that she can answer all your questions here. Godbless

26. beypee
    13 February, 2009, 21:20

hi..nbasa ko po yung ad nyo.are u still hiring still now..marami pa po ba slot for service crew positions??..and for the receptionists position kailangan po ba my exp.?

thanx and more power to you..

27. 18 February, 2009, 10:42

:grin: greetings ahead,,,maam/sir im erika nabasa ko po dito sa website nyo n hiring po kau in abroad.my previews job po eh sa chowking eastwood as a cashier…ask ko lang po ung qualification na hinahanap nyo….

<<<<>>>>

28. 18 February, 2009, 15:00

gud pm poh,ask ko lang kung kelangan n experience
    sa delivery crew?

29. john rei
    21 February, 2009, 15:21

hello po..ask lang din po ako sa mga latest job oppurtunity nyo po sa ngayon..dati me ofw..32 y/o..
    sn po my updates kau.tnx..
    more power

30. braian janioso
    16 March, 2009, 14:27

im braian janioso, from cagayan de oro city… nabasa kopo yong article nyo at interesting po ako doon… ask lang po ako Ms. Dona hiring parin kayo until now..? ito po cell # no. 09061589649..pls reply po kayo.. salamat

31. rizza regala
    19 March, 2009, 9:03

:grin: good morning mam/sir..i just want to know if how can i apply online?? email me pls thank yo

32. joy
    20 March, 2009, 10:13

i want to ask if there still a job opening for service crew. i want to aply. tnx

33. khen
    21 May, 2009, 15:19

please call me,interasado po ako da urgent hiring nyo p Dubai,galing n po ako sa UAE last month po..

34. 3 June, 2009, 10:53

sayang at hindi ko ito nabasa ng mas maaga.

35. elenia ricafort
    4 June, 2009, 0:58

hello ! im elenia ricafort im willing to apply for any work that can fit my qualification , im high school graduate. i have alot experiencei work in abroad
    , and i recent work in the international restuarant in lapu lapu city. this my contact number 09263646093

36. ronalyn espiritu
    30 June, 2009, 0:16

Hello po, im ronalyn,nabasa ko po itong article nyo,intiresado po kasi ako n mag apply sa job offers nyo in kwait mam and sir.but i have no experience to work in fast food.but i have an experience to work in factory as a production recorder..sana po hanggang nayon my hiring pa kau sa kwait..hintayin ko po ang inyong reply..maraming salmt po and GODBLESS.. :) :)

37. jonaimah valencia
    3 July, 2009, 13:01

hello.. good day po.. mag-iinquire lang po sana kung continous hiring pa po kayo hanggang ngayon? ngayon ko lang po kasi nakita ung blog nyo.. interesado po ako dahil kailanga ko po ng trabaho.. may experience na po ako sa KFC-Pampanga, nakadalawang contract po ako doon.. sana po hiring pa kayo.. hintay po ako ng reply nyo.. maraming salamat po..

38. normie
    9 July, 2009, 13:24

:) good day sir/madam,
    hello! im normie! inquire lng po kng my aplayan pa po until now?
    pwede po bng walang experience as service crew?
    thank you poh! god bless…….

39. ronalyn espiritu
    14 July, 2009, 15:58

:) hello mam/sir,
    ronalyn po ito ask ko lng po sana kung my hiring pa po kayo untill now?
    pwede po bang khit walang experience?
    thanks po and GODBLESS

40. risa
    20 July, 2009, 12:04

hello Maam Donna..Good Day!! I am Rhissa from bacolod..I was interested to know that ur agency is coming here in Bacolod..Where are your office here located??I would like to inquire sana for any job vacancies I am fitted to work to..Thank you

41. joerome
    28 July, 2009, 11:00

hello po gd am…. kakabasa ko lng po ng ad. na eto and interested po ako… pwede pa po bang mad apply… i have experience service crew … kn pwedi po pa ki txt naman.. 09296724202 …. if san pwedi mag apply sa ngayon…

42. Rjoy Bravo
    28 July, 2009, 12:12

Gud day po.Ask ko po f may hiring po kau ng Production Operator for abroad.My experiences na po ako sa mga semi con like Texas Instruments baguio city,at International Wiring systems tarlac city.Hopefully po may hiring pa po kau.

43. 25 August, 2009, 12:56

good am….pwd ba ma laman if may hiring na service staff any in the worl?

44. myg
    11 September, 2009, 14:16

may i know the qualifications specially the height and age limit for overseas job? male po ang aplikante.thanks!

45. Lan
    23 November, 2009, 13:32

Good day! Just wanna know if they’re still hiring until now.
    I used to work in kuwait back 2005.
    till then….
    please keep me posted….tnx a lot

46. lazzer
    9 December, 2009, 13:11

hi po..na read ko po yong article nyo.ask lang po ako f still going pa rin be yong hiring nyo.thanks a lot and godbless

47. Marian
    9 December, 2009, 14:45

:wink: Hi This Marian, i would like to know if still, hiring parin po ba kau for working abroad? coz i really wanted to apply if ever. i dont have any experience in food change industry,.Im currently working at travel and tours,graduate po ako ng B.S TOurism. Hope to hear from you so soon.

thanks alot!!!

:-D

48. jay
    10 December, 2009, 17:12

:wink: hi m’donna interested po ako sa agency nyo hmm tumatanggap po ba kayo khit 19 yrs old palng, ask ko lng po if kaylangan college graduate for service crew position? t.y o\im hoping for your reply thank you so much!!

49. rachel villamor
    16 March, 2010, 21:31

hi po! i am interested to apply as service crew but i dont have experienced as Service crew. I am B.S Hotel and Restaurant Management, and i am an undergraduate of ARELLANO UNIVERSITY..

50. 31 March, 2010, 12:19

i want to apply in youre company do you think is it okei if i am a 30 years old

51. jhen
    30 May, 2010, 13:34

hello maam and sr,gud afternun po.i really want to apply to workin abroad.much better if they need urgent.i wanted to apply as waitres but i can say honestly i dnt have a long time working exprience but i am willing to learn too.ask ko lng po if my alam po ba kaung country na need nila ng waitres pls just let me know if where and how much the salary and what is the qualification they need and what it is a salry deduction or what ok.more tnxs for reading my letter and hope to hear from ur reply soon…may god bless us!!! :)

52. 30 June, 2010, 10:19

Hi!my name is prince love,female 26 yrs old.i want to apply for BAAHRAIN.i have working exp.2yrs cashier in saudi.and 1yr exp.in dental assistant in riyadh.im a college graduate.pls help me have a job po kahit ano pwede ako cashier,saleslady,waitress,receptionist.Can i get your email add po so i can send my CV.pls contact me email add at3b3li@hotmail.com mobile #+639995762104.. im looking forward for your response…thank you..godbless!

—-TO YOU MISS PRINCE LOVE AND TO ALL WHO ARE TRYING TO APPLY, YOU SHOULD NOT ASK THE EMPLOYERS TO CONTACT YOU, IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD CONTACT THE EMPLOYERS AND GO TO THEIR OFFICE AND APPLY PERSONALLY. NEVER ASK THE EMPLOYERS TO CONTACT YOU. DUN PA LANG BASAK NA KAYO SA SCREENING. DON’T BE DEMANDING. REMEMBER SINUSUYO NYO ANG EMPLOYERS. KAYA DONT EXPECT NA BIBIGYAN KAYO NG IMPORTANSYA NG EMPLOYER O AGENCY. KAYO ANG MAY KAILANGAN SA KANILA AT HINDI SILA ANG ME KAILANAGN SA INYO. LEARN THE PROPER WAY TO APPLY. INTERNET IS FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES ONLY. GO TO THE ACTUAL OFFICE AND PASS YOUR RESUME. JUST AN ADVICE TO THOSE WHO ARE SO CLUELESS IN APPLYING. BAKA KAYA DI KAYO NATATANGAP SA INAAPPLYAN NYO KASI MASYADO KAYO DEMANDING.

53. kenn
    20 September, 2010, 15:12

is there any agency that can go or apply as soon as posible,i got 3yrs exp as waiter in malaysia

54. 20 September, 2010, 17:26
  55. saguira g.magon
    19 October, 2010, 19:25

hi,may i know if there is a limit of age did you required?and i am a muslim it can be?

56. marie
    4 April, 2011, 16:19

Hello! Good day! i would like to ask if theres still job offer as service crew here in cagayan de oro city for abroad. This year, kc las year p yata mga mcgs n2.

57. Jose Ryan Concepcion
    12 May, 2011, 15:24

hello im Jose Ryan Concepcion im interested in job service crew my last work as a service cew is in Manila International Airport (NAI) at Saint Cinnamon Bakeshop.Hope u can help me and thank you…My Contact no. is 651-0931 Celphone number is 09277748600

58. perboi perocho
    6 January, 2012, 12:47

hello gud pm po sa inyo. Gusto ko lang po malaman kung may coming po ba kayong interview sa mga interested applicants here in Cagayan de Oro?